Jurnal Ilmiah Pendukung Produk ROEGAN
- Messenger, AG & Rundegren, J 2004, ‘Minoxidil: mechanisms of action on hair growth’, British Journal of Dermatology, vol. 150, no. 2, pp. 186-194.
- Vanderveen, EE, Ellis, CN, Kang, S, Case, P, Headington, JT, Voorhees, JJ & Swanson, NA 1984, ‘Topical Minoxidil for hair regrowth’, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 416-421.
Big 7 Tonic
- Arca, E, Açıkgöz, G, Yeniay, Y & Caliskan, E 2014, ‘The Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of Topical Saw Palmetto and Trichogen Veg Complex for the Treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia in Men’, Turkish Journal of Dermatology, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 210–215.
Big 7 Shampoo & Conditioner
- Choi, YH, Shin, JY, Kim, J, Kang, NG & Lee, S 2021, ‘Niacinamide Down-Regulates the Expression of DKK-1 and Protects Cells from Oxidative Stress in Cultured Human Dermal Papilla Cells’, Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, vol. 14, pp. 1519-1528.
- Cho, YH, Lee, SY, Jeong, DW, Choi, EJ, Kim, YJ, Lee, JG, Yi, YH & Cha, HS 2014, ‘Effect of Pumpkin Seed Oil on Hair Growth in Men with Androgenetic Alopecia: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial’, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014.
- Draelos ZD, Jacobson EL, Kim H, Kim M, Jacobson MK 2005, ‘A pilot study evaluating the efficacy of topically applied niacin derivatives for treatment of female pattern alopecia’, J Cosmet Dermatol., vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 258–261.
- Innis, SM & Allardyce, DB 1983, ‘Possible biotin deficiency in adults receiving long-term total parenteral nutrition’, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 185-187.
- Kim, SN, Kim, S, Hong, YD, Park, H, Shin, SH, Kim, AR, Park, BC, Shin, SS, Park, JS, Park, M, Park, YH, Lee, HK, Lee, JH & Park, WS 2015, ‘The ginsenosides of Panax ginseng promote hair growth via similar mechanism of minoxidil’, Journal of Dermatological Science, vol. 7, no. 22, pp. 132-134.
- Kowata, Y, Tamura, H, Motoi, H & Tabata, I 1993, ‘Performance of Polypeptides from Wheat Protein as Cosmetic Materials’, J. Soc. Cosmet. Chem. Jpn., vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 289-296.
- Kutlu, O, Metin, A 2020, ‘Systemic dexpanthenol as a novel treatment for female pattern hair loss’, Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, vol. 20, no.4, pp. 1325–1330.
- Kutlu, O 2020, ‘Dexpanthenol may be a novel treatment for male androgenetic alopecia: Analysis of nine cases’, Dermatologic Therapy, vol. 33, no. 3, e13381.
- Lux-Battistelli, C 2015, ‘Combination therapy with zinc gluconate and PUVA for alopecia areata totalis: an adjunctive but crucial role of zinc supplementation’, Dermatologic Therapy, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 235-238.
- Shin, JY, Kim, J, Choi, YH, Kang NG & Lee, S 2021, ‘Dexpanthenol Promotes Cell Growth by Preventing Cell Senescence and Apoptosis in Cultured Human Hair Follicle Cells’, Current Issues in Molecular Biology, vol. 43, pp. 1361-1373.
- Villa, ALV, Aragao, MRS, Santos, EP, Mazotto, AM, Zingali, RB, Souza, EP & Vermelho, AB 2013, ‘Feather keratin hydrolysates obtained from microbial keratinases: effect on hair fiber’, BMC Biotechnology, vol. 13, no. 15.
- Watanabe Y, Nagashima T, Hanzawa N, Ishino, A, Nakazawa, Y, Ogo, M, Iwabuchi, M, Tajima, M 2015, ‘Topical adenosine increases thick hair ratio in Japanese men with androgenetic alopecia’, Int J Cosmet Sci., vol. 37, no. 6, pp.579–587.
- Dhurat, R & Mathapati, S 2015, ‘Response to Microneedling Treatment in Men with Androgenetic Alopecia Who Failed to Respond to Conventional Therapy’, Indian J Dermatol., vol. 60, no.3, pp. 260-263.
- English, RS, Ruiz, S & DoAmaral, P 2022, ‘Microneedling and Its Use in Hair Loss Disorders: A Systematic Review’, Dermatol Ther, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 41-60.
- Wulansari, ED, Masruriati, E & Dewanti, D 2008, ‘Uji Pertumbuhan Rambut Kelinci dengan Krim Ekstrak Seledri, Krim Minyak Kemiri, Krim Ekstrak Seledri Minyak Kemiri dan Pengujian Fisik Sediaan’, Media Farmasi Indonesia, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 186-192.